Thursday, March 27, 2014

Philosophical Questions!

 What is true love? How do you know if he/she loves you? How can you prove something that you think/ believe is true without proof? 


There are many definition to love that apply to different styles and forms to express love.  I can prove that that there is true love because of the action of the significant others. One can know for sure that they love you unconditionally. One way that I can know that he or she loves me is the showing of compassion, attentiveness, thoughtfulness, and the constant caring. If it's a love with interest then that is not love that is selfishness and looks for pleasures. Love is something that comes from both partners to know that it is true. Each head has its own world and nobody has the capacity of reading other people's mind. However, if I wasn't to know if he loves me the person action I would understand that he/she loves me. For instance, if I am married and the person who insults me, abuses me in a mental or physical way he does not love you. In the bible it says love others like you would love yourselves. In other words, don't do what you wouldn't want them to do For instance, love is a feeling. Its felt and love is shown by caring for one another.

1 comment:

  1. "Love is the easiest thing to do!" My favorite quite from McFly, a UK band.
    I like how you say, "love is a feeling. Its felt and love is shown by caring for one another." best quote yet! xx

    ReplyDelete